- The home page or root directory of GNU.WIKI.
- This manual consists primarily of a function reference, but also contains a
language reference, explanations of some of PHP's major features, and other
- This are contains helpful How-To guides.
- The Advanced Bash Scripting Guide book in HTML format.
- General system programs and commands.
- Information covering system calls.
- Library functions, covering in particular the C standard library.
- Special files (usually devices, those found in /dev) and drivers.
- File formats and conventions.
- Games, screensavers and other amusements.
- Miscellaneous commands and information.
- System administration commands and daemons.
- Kernel routines [Non standard]